YOUR MISSION IS THE ONE THING THAT YOU CHOOSE TO DO AT ALL COSTS.
TRANSFORMING THE MEMORIES
CULTIVATING THE MEMORIES
FINDING THE INNER ANSWER
LIVING YOUR MISSION
Your mission relates to your soul. It’s deeper and different than the things that you consciously value, even different from those things that you cherish, like family love. The soul has a different language, a different voice. The message of your mission might not be what you expect. To find your mission, you will be answering the question: “Why am I here, now, in this particular life with these particular people?”
In this four-step series of courses, our goal will be to make deeper contact with a part of us that perhaps we never consciously contacted before—the voice of our soul. Each course in the series builds upon the other until we arrive at the place where we can begin to live our mission. Here is a summary of each of the steps:
PHASE I: TRANSFORMING THE MEMORIES
Reality is an act of faith. We decide what our reality is. Through our work in transforming the memories, we take back the control of our perceived reality. We determine our reality—CONSCIOUSLY.
• Understanding the influences of programmed thinking.
• Identifying those memories that cause the greatest amount of emotion.
• Learning how to change our memories to fit the life that we want to live.
PHASE II: CULTIVATING THE MEMORIES
What does our soul wants to give this time around? What are its deepest wishes?
• An ability to describe your deepest dreams/desires.
• An ability to see your life as a “masterpiece” movie playing out in perfect rhythm.
• An ability to use your memories as a basis for a joyful life.
PHASE III: FINDING THE INNER ANSWER
This course allows you to find, not seek. When you go to that place inside of you, you will find all the answers that you need.
• An ability to use instruments as a means of gathering information.
• An increased ability to differentiate the voices/influences inside of us.
• A practical understanding of the process of finding answers to soul-related questions.
PHASE IV: LIVING YOUR MISSION
Our ideal, our highest possible mission is written inside each of us. It is not in the DNA. It is in the soul structure. And it is EASY to find. But remember, although synchronicity always sends you what you need, it isn’t always what you want. And that’s the language of the soul. Course Goals:
• Use of silence as a tool to intensify focus.
• Use of esoteric schemes to maintain contact with mission goals.
• Practical understanding of the process of finding and then living your mission. AN UNFORGETTABLE COACHING EXPERIENCE
Call or e-mail for an appointment: info@ wervel-wind.nl to schedule a private session